- It helps your skin "Age Well": Rosehip seed oil contains trans retinoic acid, a naturally occuring form of Vitamin A, of which retinol is a synthetic compound. Rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, Rosehip oil is great for anti-aging.
- It is good for all skin types: Rosehip oil helps balancing skin hydration regardless of skin type due to its high concentration of linoleic fatty acids. So, if you have oily skin, rosehip oil reduce oil production, and if you have a dry skin, rosehip oil helps lock in moisture.
- It promotes a healthy-looking glow: Vitamins A and C in rosehip oil facilitate cell regenaration and exfoliation, thereby boosting the overall radiance of the skin. In addition, the vitamin E and the polyphenols in this oil provide the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation boost to the skin.
- It really protects your skin: Rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are imperative for preventing the breakdown of cell membranes in the skin. Strong, healthy cells act as a barrier to prevent bacteria that lead to outbreaks and infections from invading the skin. On a cold winter day, using a rosehip based product on your skin, would be a definite win-win.
- It's a perfect primer for makeup: The silky feel of Rosehip oil makes it a great skin care product to apply before your foundation. if your skin is dry, flaky, or has blemishes, the serum can help your brushes glide across the skin so you can create a flawless base, making it less likelyy that your makeup clumps or streaks.
Tip: Try adding a few drops of face oil to your favorite foundation and mix them together before applying to your face.
- It's easy to use: All you have to do is apply one or two drops of the serum on a freshly cleansed face. Gently tap the serum on the cheeks, chin and forehead for a few moments to help your skin absorb them.
Tip: Follow with rolling a Rose Quartz facial roller all-over your face to increase blood flow, help with lymphatic drainage, and may even help to make the ace appear less puffy and more contoured & glowing.