Keeping the skin moisturized has always been a challenge, no matter what season of the year it is. Instantly soothing and relaxing, the mixture of Avocado oil, Grapeseed oil & Almond oil makes our Lavender Body Oil perfect to help restore your skin’s natural moisture barrier. The blend is topped with Lavender essential oil, known for its calming properties.
Here are 5 different ways to use your Lavender Body Oil:
- Apply a small amount on your wet skin after showering to seal in moisture. Let your body air dry or pat gently with a towel. This method will create a balmy effect that leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky soft.
- Apply a handful of the Lavender Body Oil during or after showering and gently massage it on your body in circular motions.
- Add a few drops to your bath, and while you soak, let the Lavender Body Oil do the moisturization for you while also enjoying the reaxing scent of lavender.
- Lavender is a great stress reliever. Rub a few drops of the Lavender Body Oil on your temples to relieve stress.
- Use it as a massage oil. Massage your back, feet, or wherever you need it the most. This will soften your skin, loosen up your muscles, and relieve stress.